- 20-Mar-2014 to 03-Apr-2014 (EST)
- 003050 - Field Service NA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Position Summary: This position will support the Field Service Manager assigned to Delta Air Lines. A well-organized office professional will be able to ensure that the workflow is well balanced and that the requests coming from the customer are being managed effectively . You will act as a filter for requests coming from the customer (either walk-in, phone, or email requests) and act as a liaison between Delta and the Airbus support function.
• Greet people who come into the office or over the phone and direct them to the proper point of contact
• Plan meetings and visits, including high-level meetings with upper management
• Maintain a well-organized office including management of the office filing system, along with backing up files, ordering office supplies and promotional items
• Manage and update CRM, outlook contacts, and organizational charts
• Write and distribute a variety of reports
• Manage additional projects assigned by your manager. Arrange for and monitor customer visits; building relationships with the customer and gathering personal knowledge of the customer
• Support the Customer Support Director on airline visits.
• Keep familiar with the technical queries that come into the office to better support the customer
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A good working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. No technical background is necessary, but willingness to learn Airbus and aircraft terminology is a must.
Education / Special Qualifications:
Some college is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Airbus Americas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus Americas does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Follow Jobs: