- 03-May-2013 to 02-May-2013 (EST)
- 005010 - Engineering Mobile
- Mobile, AL, USA
Work with and support seasoned Engineering/Business Operations professionals; doing real work while gaining real experience. You will learn the interfaces, procedures and processes of Airbus America Engineering while studying and capturing the engineering/business/operational processes that occurs in the daily work of the Airbus Americas Engineering Center - Mobile and other Airbus site around the world.
1. Maintain engineering data/reports for tracking project budget and schedules to include variances
2. Support the collecting, validation and formatting of engineering documentation and archiving
3. Work in teams to resolve and implement business/operational solutions, assist in process definitions
4. Work with Airbus employees to generate weekly status reports to capture progress of project/bus related activities
5. Create engineering presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and other applications
6. Utilize operational tools/databases providing importing/exporting of engineering data between teams and functions 7. Generate database ideas/solutions for engineering / business related functions and tasks
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
1. High skill level required working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
2. Experience working with Microsoft Access to include database design is a plus
3. Mature work ethic with professional attitude and desire to contribute in groups discussions
Education / Special Qualifications:
Enrolled in an accredited university, full-time 4-year degree program in Business Management / Information Systems / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Engineering Mgmt. Junior year.
Unique Position Details: At conclusion of Intern period, the employee will required to present a summary presentation to management team of their work experience and projects. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
Airbus Americas is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus Americas does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.